Pedal board

Well, I thought I was done with my pedal board and boy, was I wrong... I redid the pedal board but now with some major changes along with a fantastic mounting option by Johnny from Johnny Shredfreak (http://www.johnnyshredfreak.com/) [trust me they are worth it]. Added in a power supply designed "exclusively" for me by my dear friend Santosh from Fides Electronics....

Added in some NEEEEW pedals - Reverb - Digitech, Compressor - Marshall and a sweet sweet sounding Chorus - Rocktron Tsunami.

After a lot of measuring, measuring and measuring, followed by a lot of drilling and mounting..

Then came the tiding up and viola .. lo and behold, the Pedal board....









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My tryst with hacking a Zoom MS-70CDR

My tryst with hacking a Zoom MS-70CDR - Part 2

My tryst with the Zoom G3X